Recently I have been working on a 10.2 Sitecore JSS (NextJS/React) build using SXA for what I think it is best for which is adding Tenants and Sites and managing the Content Tree with Local Data and site-specific Media Library and Data Template management. Something which I found interesting in the early stages of Development using a totally different rendering engine was building out a dynamic Robots.txt solution so I've decided to share the dynamic Robots.txt solution I put together using th…
Recently I had an opportunity to do some digging into Sitecore Send and thought I'd share a little bit of what I've uncovered.
Recently I have had a bunch of discussions with people in the Sitecore Community reflecting on my own Sitecore learning experience and how much more challenging it is to get started with Sitecore now days than it used to be.
There is often a situation where you have common types of data on a set of pages on your site which form the main purpose of your website. Whenever this is the case, it's worth looking into enhancing your SEO using Google Structured Data.
In a previous post I discussed the management conundrum of Solr and Sitecore and the challenges faced with their differing eco-systems. This post will be more of a technical guide looking at how to configure SearchStax for your Sitecore Solution.